Artificial flowers are made of materials such as silk, cloth, plastic, and dried flowers. Although they are artificial flowers, they look very similar to real ones. If not carefully distinguished, they are invisible and do not require careful care like real flowers. Therefore, artificial flowers have gradually become more popular home accessories. Many families have placed some artificial flowers at home. Artificial flowers are made in factories and generally require several steps such as patterning, coloring, heat sealing, assembly, and shaping. Let's take a look at how to make simulation flowers.
A. What is the artificial flower made of?
Artificial flowers are a concept relative to fresh flowers, which are imitated using fresh flowers as a blueprint. However, the production process of artificial flowers is very sophisticated, and they can almost be confused with real flowers. Therefore, what material is the artificial flower made of?
Many materials can be used to make artificial flowers. Most of the artificial flowers on the market are made of silk and cloth, mainly using non-toxic and harmless materials, including chemical fiber fabrics, silk, yarn and hemp, crepe paper, foam, plastics (PU, PE, EVA), and some artificial flowers are made of dried flowers baked from flowers.
B. How to make an artificial flower?
The production method of simulation flowers is quite complex and is usually made in factories. Below are two common simulation flower production processes.
1. The production of cloth-free adhesive plastic simulation flowers
(1) Pattern making: First, inject the vulcanized rubber solution into the mold and cool it to produce a rough material of flowers or leaves.
(2) Coloring: Artificial flower coloring can be achieved through two methods: hanging glue and color spraying.
(3) Heat sealing molding: Using a high temperature of around 200 to 300 ℃ to control the heating temperature to emboss the blank to form a finished product.
(4) Assembly and shaping: Fix the finished flowers and leaves after heat-sealing onto the plastic adhesive or manually wrapped rod of the mechanism.
2. The production of cloth-based adhesive plastic simulation flowers
(1) Pattern making: The raw material for processing cloth-based plastic flowers is pearl cotton, with a thickness of 0.5 to 1mm. Therefore, it is necessary to first place the pearl cotton in the model of the press and press it into a cloth base that simulates the flowers.
(2) Blank production: immerse the cloth base of the artificial flower into a vulcanized rubber solution, cool it, and solidify it to complete the blank production.
(3) Coloring: The coloring methods are the same.
(4) Heat sealing molding: In the production of artificial flowers containing cloth-based adhesive, the heat sealing molding can be controlled at a heating temperature of around 60 degrees, and the blank can be embossed using a mold to form a finished product.
(5) Assembly and shaping: After embossing the blank to form a finished product, the flowers and leaves can be fixed.